I welcome you as you search for help for yourself or someone important to you. I enjoy working with people of all ages, both in individual and family sessions. I will help you understand yourself and others, learn to assess problems, and determine as well as practice what your best solution is. You may have problems of childhood, or relating to friends, family, or work. You may have depression from past hurts, anxiousness about what you face in the future, or anger from situations you have been in. These (or other issues) can be resolved when you are ready.
I offer supportive caring while challenging you to strive past the safe, comfort zone that keeps people stuck in their unhappiness. I support those who need medication but encourage finding ways to deal with life without covering up problems with a false sense of well being.
I provide a calm, comfortable office for brief therapy looking out on a peaceful lake. If I can be of help or you have questions, call for a free phone assessment.
- Masters of Science, University of Arizona, Dept of Education, Rehabilitation Counseling, 1975
- Masters of Fine Arts, Tulane University, Dept of Theater, Theater Directing, 1970
- Bachelor of Arts, Ripon College, Department of Theater and Speech, 1968
- Member of the American Mental Health Counselor Association
- Licensed Professional Counselor- South Carolina
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
- SC Licensed Professional Counselors Association
- List: Help Pro
- Give an Hour